OK, so it's been over a month since I've lasted posted and I've got alot of catching up to do. I'm gonna start back in August when we took a trip back to my roots. Nothing quite like the charm and beauty of a little town in the mountains (Luray, Va...where my parents grew up) and the home cooking of my spunky little Granny. I have such fond memories from my childhood visits there, that it was fun to take my own children for such events as: cotton candy binging at the county fair, the demolition derby, touring the caverns, roaring times with cousins, and rides with Uncle Greg's sweetest horse.



Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Trip to the Mountains
Posted by Chip Baggett at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
not to complain, cuz I love all the pictures, my most favorite being the cowboy hat photos, the cool ferris wheel and dough children...but where is "Paige Davis",,,,you told me there'd be a picture of your hair my friend! :) :) miss you....we need to plan some sort of road trip! Hey let me know when you are headed to F'burg, b/c we could visit my family in c'peper and then see you :) great idea I know! :) LOL
Love the family pics! thanks for the post!
Post a Comment