The kids were bounding with energy last week, so we trotted down the street a few blocks to a borough park that's near our house. When we got there, lo and behold...the play set had been burned and was surrounded with yellow police tape. I could almost hear out loud our little people's hearts breaking! Nathan's suggestion was to promptly walk to the Aldan police station and find out who would do such a thing! (which we did). We found out it was the destructive behavior of some youths in our area setting fires. Redemptive nature of this story?..a NEW play set will be built, and free "Junior Police Officer" badges doled out to the kids!

Not intending to be crass, but just thought I'd give you a look at my first day of potty training with Elena! (not bothered in the least by a soggy wet bottom)

5 comments:
wow....love the undies! must've been quite a day. :) thinking of you, friend, and glad you're blogging so i can see life in PA/1
I'm so sorry about the playground, hopefully the new one will be exciting and new!
missing you this weekend esp. since the Whit is here! love those family pics ala Adam! :)
missing you girl...especially as I go to group tonight...missing your wisdom, don't call you enough (or at all) but please know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you guys! LOVE YOU BUNCHES :)
Woot Woot! Boonie drawers and junior police all in one post-that's our favorite kind!
This is so sad and so hilarious all in one entry!! I LOVE THE PANTIES!!!! Can't wait to see you guys....
Love Cynthia
Post a Comment