I admit that I am a creature of feast and famine. I seem to go for weeks without a post, OR I download pics from my camera & have material for 3 posts in a row. I guess it's a combination of "nature of the beast" plus the fact that interruptions are many with three children 5 and under in the house :)
Ok, so backing up...even though it's been almost a month, I thought I'd post a few birthday pics for my little doll and a look over the past 3 years (click to see the collage larger). I can hardly believe that my "baby" is a walking, talking little person! It is no coincidence that she lives up to her name, which means "LIGHT". She is one of the most delightful, thoughtful people to be around...just ask me or her Daddy (or the rest of the free world!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Three
oops, forgot to take a picture before I cut it! (Elena loves "ephants")
Posted by Chip Baggett at 5:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
HEY!
Happy Birthday little princess!
Curious if you guys would like a visitor (me) this summer? Can I help you all at all?
I keep meaning to call, but when I do I can't find your # or, I just get distracted. I've been a terrible friend to you all. I'm sorry if it's hurt your feelings.
Post a Comment